Sunday 5th May 10am-11:30am Restorative Yoga Monthly Special
When we feel supported, we are more inclined to relax and release long held tension. By relaxing in poses, with the aid of props, without strain or pain, we can achieve physical, mental and emotional relaxation. Props, like blocks, bolsters, blankets and straps are used so that you are supported in your pose comfortably. Typically, this class will include 5 to 10 seated, kneeling or supine poses and each one is held for around 5 minutes. Pranayama and meditation will also be included in these sessions.
Restorative yoga helps to combat the physical and mental effects of everyday stress, and eases common ailments such as headaches, backaches, anxiety, and insomnia with the use of restful poses and deep breathing techniques.
Maximum 15 participants
(Open to all)
Yoga Blackpool Wavier:
By paying for and reserving a space for a term, workshop, course or one to one, you confirm that you have read and agree to our terms and conditions as follows:
- It is the responsibility of the student to attend the sessions paid for, missed classes are non-refundable and cannot be transferred to another term.The space booked is for the person named at the time of the booking.
- Please ensure that the classes which you book are suitable and check the class description before booking. If you are unsure as to which classes to try, please contact us for advice.
- Please arrive 10 minutes before the beginning of each class. Students arriving late may not be admitted.
- Yoga Blackpool does not accept any responsibility for lost, stolen or damage to your belongings whilst on the premises.
- Please inform your teacher before any class of any injury, operation, if you are pregnant or have any medical conditions so they can give appropriate modifications. If you have any injuries or medical conditions, we would recommend checking with a medical practitioner for their professional advice before attending any yoga classes.
- Please be aware that Yoga Blackpool does not assume any responsibility for determining your medical fitness to participate in a class, nor assumes any responsibility for any injuries to you or loss of property by you in or about the premises. It is the responsibility of the student to inform Yoga Blackpool of any medical conditions.
- It is yours (the students) responsibility to ask for clarification on anything that you do not understand. You will not put your body in any position that does not feel comfortable and If you feel any pain you will stop immediately.
Yoga Blackpool Cancellation Policy:
Terms, Workshops & Courses
All terms, workshops and courses must be paid for in advance.
Early Cancellations – A full refund will be given if you cancel 7 days before the start date.
Late Cancellations – Any cancellations made after this time (within 7 days of the start date) will not be refunded. Every effort will be made to fill the cancelled space and if this is possible a refund will be provided. Spaces booked are not transferable and are for the person or persons named at the time of the booking. They cannot be transferred to a third party without prior confirmation by us.
One to One Appointments
All one to one session must be paid for in advance.
Early Cancellations – A full refund will be given 24 hours before the time of your booked appointment.
Late Cancellations – Any cancellations made after this time (with the 24 hours before your booked appointment) will not be refunded.